XwandŽ Brownfield Testing HVOC Soil Analyzer
A streamline method for Brownfield testing. Fast! Easy! Accurate and Economical!
The only HVOC analyzer for lab, field, and survey use!
Offers onsite analysis so your cost of use is low!
This portable, hand-held instrument rapidly distinguishes Halogenated Volatile Organic Compounds (HVOC's) in soil and water.
The X-WandŽ is a new screening technology to measure halogenated volatile organic compounds (HVOC's) in the field. The X-WandŽ is used following ASTM D7203-06: Standard Test Method for Screening TCE - Contaminated Media Using a Heated Diode Sensor.
In addition to the demonstrated utility for field screening soil and water, the X-WandŽ can be used in the laboratory to determine which of two very different GC/MS analysis methods should be used to determine HVOC's in soil samples. This is an important time and cost saving issue for analytical laboratories.
X-WandŽ Kit Includes:
- X-WandŽ HVOC Analyzer
- Carrying Case
- Digital Scale
- Digital Barometric Pressure and Temperature Gauge
- Tedlar Gas Bags, 1 Liter (qty. 2)
- Glass Jar, 250 ml
- Battery Charger
- CD-ROM with Operating Manual and Windows Based Calculator
- Detects: TCE (Trichloroethylene) and other HVOC's
- Sensing Element: Positive Ion Emission Heated Diode
- Warm Up Time: Approx. 5 minutes
- Sensitivity (TCE): 0.005 mg/kg or 0.005 mg/L
- Measurement Range (TCE): 0 to 1,000 mg/m3
- Size: 5.5" x 10.5" x 8.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F
- Power: 12 VDC - internal rechargeable, sealed lead acid battery
- Warranty: 1 year covers sensor and battery
|0106-0308||Calibration Gas 220 ppm TCE - 48 liters|
|0106-0309||Calibration Gas 22 ppm TCE - 48 liters|
|3015-4685||Digital Barometer/Temperature Gauge|
|3015-4687||Tedlar Gas Sample Bags|
|0106-5457||250 ml Septa Jar|
|3015-4700||X-WandŽ HVOC Analyzer includes battery charger and manual|
|3015-4989||X-WandŽ Calibration Kit|
|3015-5010||X-WandŽ Deluxe Kit includes X-WandŽ Kit and Calibration Kit|