Monoxor III CO Analyzer
The Monoxor III offers service technicians the easiest and most affordable way to locate CO in ambient air as well as stack gases.
Bacharach's Monoxor III is a continuous sampling instrument that quickly and accurately measures levels of CO between 0 and 2,000 ppm. In addition, the Monoxor III is supplied with a stainless steel probe and five feet of tubing to sample CO found in flue gases of residential furnaces, combustion appliances, commercial and industrial boilers.
An optional wireless IrDA printer provides a permanent record of the detected CO level.
- CO safety checks on combustion stack gas and ambient air levels
- Analyzing indoor air quality and safety
- Furnace and boiler servicing or replacement
Features & Benefits
- Quickly measures and displays low levels of CO 0-2,000 ppm
- Measures in increments of 1 ppm
- Probe and hose assembly for flue gas testing
- Highly visible digital display with backlight
- Optional IrDA printer for printing test results
|19-8104||Monoxor III CO Analyzer with case|
|19-8105||Monoxor III CO Analyzer with IrDA printer|
|24-1265||Replacement CO sensor|
|24-7059||Calibration Kit (without CO gas)|
|24-0492||CO gas cylinder, 500 ppm|
|51-1994||CO gas cylinder, 100 ppm|