Model 3010 N20 Analyzer
A cost-effective monitoring solution for anesthetists, doctors, nurses and technicians who work in environments where there is an occupational risk of exposure to Nitrous Oxide, including hospital operating and recovery rooms, medical clinics, surgical centers, and dental and veterinary offices.
Bacharach's N2O Monitor 3010 is an affordable and lightweight personal Nitrous Oxide gas monitor that continuously measures and rapidly detects occupational exposure to N2O.
Weighing only 8 ounces, the N2O Monitor 3010 is a versatile instrument that performs risk assessments, area monitoring, personal monitoring and leak detection in environments where there is a risk of exposure to anesthetic agents. It measures in 5 PPM increments and features both PPM and TWA measurement capabilities, which can be accessed with just a touch of a button. Two modes of TWA are available - real time (over 8 hours) and elapsed time (time unit is switched on). A built-in data-logger provides traceable readings for record keeping purposes. The N2O Monitor 3010 also includes an internal sampling pump. And, it is not necessary to span or calibrate the monitor - zeroing in fresh ambient air or with nitrogen is all that is necessary.
Downloading of stored data to a personal computer is accomplished via the instrument's integral IrDA communications link and the optional BACH-COM software.
Features & Benefits:
- Rapid detection of changing N2O levels
- Continuous data-logging - stores up to 800 readings
- 2 TWA capabilities - real time / elapsed time
- Readings can be toggled between TWA and PPM
- No span calibration required - only zero calibration
- Internal pump for remote sampling with low-flow indicator
- Built-in alarm
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy-to-read LCD
- 8 hours of operation (6 hours with pump)
- Maintenance free dual wavelength infrared N2O sensor
- Two-way IrDA communication link
- Pressure compensated sensor
- 0-1,000 PPM N2O; 5 PPM resolution
- 0-10,000 PPM N2O for leak detection
- Power Source: Nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery
- Operating Temperature: 59 to 77°F (15 to 25°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%, Non-condensing
- Dimensions: 5.5"L x 2.6"L x 0.8"H (140 x 66 x 20 mm)
- Weight: 8 oz. (227 gm)
- Construction: Hi Impact ABS Case
|19-7109||N2O Monitor 3010|
|19-3311||Plastic Carrying Case|
|19-8027||Calibration Kit (with regulator & tubing)|
|23-4003||Calibration Gas (100% N2O 17L)|