Model 2800 Personal Safety Analyzer
The Bacharach CO2 Monitor 2800 is a personal detection and warning device that immediately responds to excessive amounts of carbon dioxide.
This versatile instrument will provide detection capability for workers in many industries including agriculture, horticulture, nuclear power plants, food processing and the beverage industry.
The Bacharach CO2 monitor is based on the principle of infrared absorption and has two preset alarm levels at 5,000 ppm and 10,000 ppm. When either of these levels is reached, audible and visual alarm signals are activated, sounding until the CO2 level drops below the lowest pre-set level. These preset alarm levels can be changed using the instrument's integral IrDA communications link and the optional BACH-COM software.
Features & Benefits:
- Compact and lightweight
- Rapid detection of changing CO2 levels
- Maintenance free dual wavelength infrared CO2 sensor
- Automatic data logging provides complete CO2 exposure record
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms
- Easy calibration in fresh air
- Simple and safe to use
- 0-50,000 ppm CO2
- 0-5% CO2
- Power Source: Nickel-metal hydride battery providing up to 9 hours of continuous use
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40oC)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%, Non-condensing
- Dimensions: 5.5"L x 2.6"W x 0.8"H (140 mm x 66 mm x 20 mm)
- Weight: 7 oz.. (200 gm)
- Construction: Hi Impact ABS Case
|19-3301||BACH-COM Communications Software Package|