Leakator 10 Combustible Leak Detector
An ideal instrument for pinpointing combustible gas leaks; testing appliances in commercial, residential, and industrial applications; surveying gas pipelines; and inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment.
Bacharach 's Leakator 10 is a low maintenance combustible gas leak detection unit, small enough to be operated with just one hand, yet loaded with the kind of advanced features and technology professionals demand. Powered for up to 30 hours of continuous operation by alkaline C-cell batteries, the Leakator 10 comes complete with a flexible 20-inch long probe for hard-to-reach areas and a patented solid state sensor that will last for up to five years. The Leakator 10 allows you to pinpoint large and small leaks quickly, while checking a relatively large area in a short amount of time with absolutely no calibration required.
Features & Benefits
- 10 ultra-bright LEDs
- Audible Indicator
- 30 hour battery life
- Sensitivity: 20 ppm useable sensitivity (methane)
- Sensitivity thumb-wheel control
- Operational status LEDs
- Patented solid state sensor
- 20 inch flexible probe for hard to reach locations
- Acetone, Acetylene, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Industrial Solvents, Methane, Paint Thinners, Propane, Natural Gas, and Naptha.
|19-7051||LEAKATOR 10, in custom carrying case, UL Listed, CE mark, flexible 20 inch probe for combustible gases and vapors, with instruction manual. (Batteries not included.)|
|19-0398||Replacement sensor and matching resistor|
|19-0397||Replacement rigid carrying case|
|19-0403||Replacement flexible probe assembly|