ECA 450 Combustion Efficiency & Environmental Analyzer
The ECA 450 is ideal for professionals concerned about combustion efficiency, environmental compliance, or both. It enables plant maintenance engineers and managers, industrial boiler/furnace service technicians, energy coordinators, compliance officers, environmental auditors and safety managers ensure that industrial equipment is burning efficiently while environmental regulations are being met.
Unlike any other industrial grade combustion efficiency and environmental analyzer on the market today, the new ECA 450 from Bacharach conducts accurate combustion and emissions tests that will help you meet environmental regulations and ensure your equipment is burning efficiently. The ECA 450 measures Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Nitric Oxide, Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide, as well as combustibles, temperature and draft. It also calculates combustion efficiency, excess air, carbon dioxide, NOx (Nitrogen Oxides) and pollution units.
The ECA takes continuous samplings of furnaces, boilers and other industrial combustion equipment for up to eight hours and generates precise, reliable combustion and environmental measurements and calculations. And it generates this complex data easily - even at selected intervals - enabling plants to make more accurate equipment adjustments and better assess pollution levels. The ECA 450 helps improve overall combustion efficiency, reduce fuel costs, and determine emissions compliance.
- Large, easy-to-read fluorescent display that is visible from wide angles.
- Battery life of over eight hours.
- Modular design lets you add sensors as your needs change.
- Built-in printer and complete data downloading to a PC capability.
- EPA-ETV test verified performance.
- Measures and displays O2 and CO in the flue gas, pressure (draft), primary air temperature, and stack temperature.
- Calculates and displays combustion efficiency, excess air, and CO2.
- Optionally measures and displays NO, NO2, SO2, HC (methane equivalent combustibles), and CO in the high range of 4,000 to 80,000 ppm).
- Optionally calculates NOx (the combination of NO and NO2), and calculates CO, SO2, and NOx individually referenced to a user defined Oxygen level of between 0 and 15%.
- Optionally displays pollution conversions for CO, NO, NO2, and SO2. Pollution conversions include parts per million, pounds of pollutant per million BTU, milligrams of pollutant per cubic meter of gas, and grams of pollutant per gigajoule.
- Stores over 1000 individual combustion and/or pressure test records, which can later be recalled for viewing or printing.
- Stored test records can be downloaded to a personal computer and stored as a text file, which can then be opened in a spreadsheet program for analysis.
- Performs datalogging.
|Oxygen||0.1 to 20.9%|
|0 to 4000 ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide High||4001 to 80,000 ppm|
|Nitric Oxide*||0 to 3500 ppm|
|Nitrogen Dioxide*||0 to 500 ppm|
|Sulfur Dioxide*||0 to 4000 ppm|
|Combustibles*||0 to 5% (application dependent)|
|Stack Temp.||-4 to 2400°F (-20 to 1315°C)|
|Primary/Ambient Temp.||-4 to 999°F (-20 to 999°C)|
|Pressure/Draft||-27.7 to 27.7 inches of Water|
|Combustion Efficiency||0.1 to 100.0%|
|Excess Air||1.0 to 250%|
|Carbon Dioxide(dry basis)||0 to fuel dependent maximum|
|NOx||0 to 4000 ppm|
|NOx (ref. to %O2)||0 to 17,000 ppm|
|CO (ref. to %O2)||0 to 99,9999 ppm|
|NO (ref. to %O2)||0 to 14,900 ppm|
|NO2 (ref. to %O2)||0 to 2100 ppm|
|SO2 (ref. to %O2)||0 to 17,000 ppm|
|Power||Universal AC adapter and an internal battery pack. Adapter will accept input voltages from 100 to 240V. Fully charged battery pack provides a minimum of 8 hours of operation.|
|Pumps & Probe||Two pumps are included. The first pump supplies gas sample to the sensors. The second pump supplies fresh air to purge the low-range CO sensor when CO levels exceed 400 ppm. Probe includes a standard probe and hose assembly equipped with a water trap, particulate filter, probe stop, 15 feet of hose, and 12-inch probe tube.|
|Size||13.5"H x 18.5"W x 9"D (342.9 x 467.0 x 228.6 mm)|
|Weight||25 lbs (11.34 kg)|
|Warranty||1 year, extended warranty available|
|24-7221||Base Unit (O2, CO, Stack Temp., Primary Air Temp., & Draft)|
|24-7289||Base Unit (O2, CO, Stack Temp., Primary Air Temp., & Draft) w/ wireless hand-held remote|
|24-7223||Heavy duty sample conditioning system (EPA-ETV test verified performance). Includes Peltier chiller unit with integral condensate pump, 15 ft heated hose assembly with probe, and built-in temperature controller.|
|24-7224||Compact sample conditioner/probe assembly. Includes Peltier chiller/probe assembly, built-in filter, condensate pump, and 15 ft hose assembly.|
|24-0789||CO (low) Sensor|
|24-0997||CO (high) Sensor|
|24-0998||SO2 Sensor (requires NO2 option)|
|24-1124||20 ft Hose Extension|
|24-3024||24 inch Probe|
|24-3025||36 inch Probe|
|07-1644||Filters (package of 3)|
|24-7059||Calibration Kit (does not include gas)|
|104-1800||Thermocouple Wand Extension, 5 feet|
|104-4027||Serial Cable (DB-9M to DB-9F)|
|24-0980||Printer Paper (5 rolls)|
|24-8400||NOx Kit with NO/NO2 sensors and compact sample conditioner|
|24-8401||NOx and SOx Kit with NO, NOx, and SO2 sensors and compact sample conditioner|